I sell items on pre-order based on the following terms:
- Images usually aren't final, and are for reference only.
- Pre-ordering items does not necessarily mean you will get your items before anyone else - most stock is imported in, and I don't have the logistical capability of super markets.
- Additional items ordered at the same time as pre-order items will be stored and delivered when your pre-ordered items arrive - if you need them sooner, please order separately.
- Pre-orders are non-refundable without prior arrangement, and fees may apply (I get charged for refunds). This doesn't include damaged items.
- Full cases are factory sealed and non-returnable - if you need them quality checked buy sets.
- I'm not responsible for manufacture delays or last minute changes. Some manufacturers (cough, cough, Mattel) are renowned for delays.
- In the unlikely event I can't get the stock I've pre-ordered I will issue full refunds.
- I always order more stock than I sell on pre-orders, so if you would rather - check back when the items are released.
- When your items are due, I'll send an email notification, in case you want to order anything else to save on postage, or to qualify for free postage.
- I'll do my best to keep you up to date with where items are, but you're welcome to ask me whenever you want.
These are likely to change as my experience of offering pre-orders increases.
Share this post